Grosse Pointe Board of Realtors
About Grosse Pointe Board of Realtors
Established in 1985, the Grosse Pointe Board of REALTORS® (GPBR) is made up of REALTORS®, Corporate Partners, and Affiliates with a membership of just over 1,000 individuals. GPBR provides valuable resources to its members, such as professional development and networking opportunities. As a member of GPBR, our REALTORS® adhere to a Code of Ethics, a commitment to Fair Housing & Diversity, and continue to strive for profitable, productive, and successful careers.
GPBR VISION STATEMENT
"To assist members in becoming more productive, profitable, and successful."
GPBR MISSION STATEMENT
"We exist to assist members in reaching their goals by providing professional services and education to our members and to the public, to ensure high ethical standards, and to promote community awareness of real property issues and equal opportunity in housing."
In addition to providing valuable resources to its members, the GPBR is also actively involved in the community.
- Smart Growth & Placemaking projects to support growth and development in the Pointes and surrounding communities.
- Weekend Open House List published on our website and through social meeting available to the public.
- Providing insightful real estate industry updates to local news outlets.
- Collaboration with local governments and schools, helping to keep REALTORS® apprised of important initiatives occurring in the communities they serve.
- Charitable work through donation collection, spreading awareness, and other fundraising efforts. For example, the collaboration with Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, a non-profit organization that trains and pairs service dogs with those in need. Meet "GP" below, one of multiple German Shepard service dogs whose training is being funded through donations collected by GPBR Realtor® and Affiliate members. "GP" was recently paired with a former Army and Navy serviceman residing in Michigan.